- To provide the opportunity to network and interact with colleagues and other security practitioners in a local setting.
- To provide educational training and professional development for our members designed to arm them with the most up-to-date information concerning the challenges of today’s security practitioner.
- To provide opportunities for the retention, growth, and diversity of our membership.
- To provide assistance in obtaining the industry’s most coveted and recognized certifications, the CPP, PSP, and PCI.
“Security is your concern. Helping you provide it is ours!”
The ASIS International Goals for 2014:
- Retain, grow and diversify our membership
- Advance knowledge and opportunity
- Expand and professionalize