It is time to start blocking your calendars for one of the premier training and networking opportunities in the Tampa Bay area. On February 18th, 19th, and 20th, 2015, the Florida West Coast Chapter of ASIS International will be hosting our annual seminar.
This year’s program will include outstanding professionals including Bonnie Michelman, Tim Riddick, Ollie Gagnon, and Det. Rodney Tower and will cover such topics as Risk Considerations for the Security Professionals, Interviewing and Interrogation, Active Shooter, Leadership Communication, & Disaster Planning- Public/Private Partnerships among others.
The seminar will be held in TECO Plaza, 702 N. Franklin St., Tampa, FL 33602 and will include a continental breakfast from 7:30AM until sessions begin promptly at 8:00AM. The sessions will run until 5:00PM on Wednesday and Thursday. Friday’s session will end at noon. The cost is only $119.00 per person. Don’t miss this exceptional professional development experience. Register on-line today!
- To provide the opportunity to network and interact with colleagues and other security practitioners in a local setting.
- To provide educational training and professional development for our members designed to arm them with the most up-to-date information concerning the challenges of today’s security practitioner.
- To provide opportunities for the retention, growth, and diversity of our membership.
- To provide assistance in obtaining the industry’s most coveted and recognized certifications, the CPP, PSP, and PCI.
“Security is your concern. Helping you provide it is ours!”
The ASIS International Goals for 2014:
- Retain, grow and diversify our membership
- Advance knowledge and opportunity
- Expand and professionalize